In a world where everywhere you turn someone is offering (oftentimes unsolicited) advice on how to be, how to act, relationships, money, etc., I want to foster an experience where you get to listen to yourself. Listen to your own body. Listen for your own self discovery to help figure out who you are and where you are going.
Yoga has been a modality for healing, restoration, and discovery in my own life. Yoga came to me at a time when I was extremely low and depressed. Through becoming a yogi and teaching, I’ve gotten my mind, my body, and my life back. It is my desire, as a teacher, to make yoga more accessible and help foster this experience for others, especially to persons of color.
Yoga Styles and Wellness Specialties:
- Yin Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Recovery Yoga
Certification Schools and Registries:
- 200HR: Hayat Yoga Shala, Hayat Hakim, 2016
- Virtual Studio: Colors of Yoga Raleigh
- Virtual Group Class Sessions
- Private In-Person Sessions (COVID measures in place)
- Private In-Person Group Sessions (COVID measures in place)
- Raleigh, North Carolina, USA